- The most attractive pricing for IT recruiting in the EU. Flexible and with no hidden costs.
- You can find candidates for permanent and contract jobs, both remote and onsite.
- You only get relevant candidates: the candidates meet your job requirements and are motivated to work with your tech stack and in your region.
- All candidates are verified by our recruiters.
- We help you resolve visa and relocation issues.
Using our platform, you’ll get relevant and motivated candidates for each position you list. If you hire any of them, you’ll pay a lower fee compared to other recruiting agencies. If you choose our Subscription option, you’ll get your first hire for free.
We are experts in relocating people. We check candidates based on their visa eligibility, and we consult with them on the way to helping them acquire an employment visa: what type of visa are they eligible for, how do they book an appointment at the consulate, what documents do they need (plus, we help with translation), how do they fill out the form, and much more.
To assist with the relocation, we help our candidates navigate the tax system, help them get a bank account, communicate with Bürgeramt (citizens’ office) and Ausländerbehörde (immigration office) (for Germany). For other EU-countries we help as well.
All over the world. Our main focus is Eastern Europe, but we don’t restrict our geographical scope.
You can get the first applicants in as soon as the first week, it depends on the response time of our candidates. As soon as you post the position, our matching algorithm finds the right candidates and sends them a job notification with an invitation.
Our candidates indicate their work experience with certain technologies as well as their career and professional goals, which we then compare with your requirements. They also express their desire to work remotely or to relocate to certain countries, which is also taken into account by the algorithm. As a result, you get 75-100% matching candidates who are motivated to work for you. The next step will be to schedule an interview.
Our Success Managers contact each candidate to check:
- His/Her level of English
- His/Her availability to work remotely or plans for relocation
- His/Her resume/CV and work experience
- His/Her career and professional goals