Senior Frontend Software Engineer – Web Application Development (m/f/d) Vacancy
For candidates from local area, with relocation or remote-based
OUR TECH STACK
- With a strict MVVM architecture and clearly defined patterns, we focus on building things.
- With static typing, we can develop features with confidence. It makes our applications scalable and maintainable.
- We work with Functional-Reactive-Programming using Rx.js – whereas MobX is very much an object-oriented library, giving us both performance and ease of development.
- API-first! All clients communicate with our backend via RESTful, JSON-based APIs, documented by OpenAPI/Swagger.
- Without exception: All deployments are fully automated and based on Docker or AWS Lambda.
- Within your team, you build and evolve our growing frontend web-applications to provide the best possible UX while we quickly grow our user base.
- In collaboration with our backend developers, you participate in the definition of RESTful APIs to build & operate new features for our fleet and logbook customers.
- You deploy code to production, relying on our highly automated continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure.
- You share your knowledge and get involved in code reviews.
- 4+ years of experience in frontend development for web applications
- Experience with state management (MobX, Redux or similar)
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins or similar)
- You have a strong affinity for UX and have proven to show ownership in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Business fluent in English
Find Senior Frontend Software Engineer – Web Application Development (m/f/d) jobs on Gurus n’ HeroesLoslegen
- Personal Success Manager
- Volle Relocation-Unterstützung
- Referral Program
- Verified companies only!
Vacancies in Vimcar
Senior Frontend Software Engineer – Web Application Development (m/f/d)BerlinVimcarIn the tech department, we are five independent, cross-functional engineering teams, divided into three areas: Application Engineering, Platform Engineering and Data Integrations. We work agile, applying the optimal methodology (Scrum or Kanban) depending on each team’s size and the products they own. We bring development and operations closely together. ...See more>>