Software Engineer - Data Engineering Internship Vacancy
For candidates from local area, with relocation or remote-based
As a Software Engineer intern for the Data Engineering team you are part of an innovative team with a mixed focus on Data Science (Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics) and Data Engineering. You will mainly help out in improving and maintaining the data architecture, taking care of applying best coding and testing practices while writing or improving the current data tasks (data pipelines, scraping, etc). You will be exposed to a lot of cutting edge technologies and tools (Snowflake, Airflow, Kubernetes) and directly contribute to brainstorm and design the next generation of HousingAnywhere Data products.
Our data infrastructure is a mix of in-house and 3rd party solutions, trying to be as light and scalable as possible. We are running all our jobs on Airflow using Google Cloud Composer. We have a strong track record of successful machine learning projects, all running in the cluster. These products are used either to enhance our internal processes or to enrich the experience of our users. In this domain, we love Python and gave a try to basically all the libraries and algorithms available out there (scikit-learn, Keras, XGBoost, LightGBM).
Skills and Qualifications we look for in a Data Scientist Intern:
- Strong engineering fundamentals: Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, an interest in data science and Machine Learning is a big plus;
- Tools: hands-on experience using Python & SQL, any other programming language is a plus, any experience with cloud technologies (GCP, AWS) is a big plus;
- Communication: Demonstrated ability to distill and share complex technical concepts to a less technical audience;
- Language: fluency in English as the main language you will use at work is English.
Vacancies in HousingAnywhere
Full Stack Growth EngineerRotterdamHousingAnywhereAs a Full stack Growth Engineer for the Growth team, you are part of a newly founded team that is focused solely on experimenting around new business models across the customer journey. The team is designed to sit outside the regular ...See more>>
Backend Software EngineerRotterdamHousingAnywhere
- A product-oriented person: you love developing products that help people and you’re driven by the impact you can make.
- A problem-solver: you structure your thoughts and you propose ...
Software Engineer - Data Engineering InternshipRotterdamHousingAnywhereAs a Software Engineer intern for the Data Engineering team you are part of an innovative team with a mixed focus on Data Science (Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics) and Data Engineering. You will mainly help out in improving and maintaining ...See more>>